Sunday, November 6, 2011

Love for circle skirts!

Circle skirts..... makes me think of twirling, pretty fabrics... spring and flowers!

I wrote ages ago about a joint collaboration with Red Dusk Designs to create some lovely 50's inspired skirts! Well, when I returned from our honeymoon I found a renewed motivation to start sewing. That's all I really wanted to do. As you can tell, I've been busy sewing for myself and others and have a list as long as my arms of the things I want to create in the future!!!!!

So we've had a couple of business meetings to discuss designs, fabrics... and I'm so excited!!!!

I've been doing my research and if you would like to make your own check out the tutorials below. Or, you can ask me nicely and maybe I'll make you one!!!!!

The best tutorials and patterns I found:-
Making Things
Elegant Musings she even has a 1954 pattern for the circle skirt!
Ruffles and roses
MADE
Grosgrain

Anyway - just a quick one, I'll post another one with some of my finished skirts.

xx cherry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment