Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Back to blogging after a long hiatus

Finally I'm back on the blog. I blame one thing for this long absence- Alfred. Who is Alfred? Alfred is the baby that is living inside my uterus and for the past 3 months has been causing havoc with my ability to eat certain foods, stay awake, everything!!!

I quite quickly became a couch potato which worried me, I had all these pictures in my head of giant obese women who have to be chairlifted out of their house...was this what was coming? All I wanted to eat was chips in any form hot or cold.

Then I hit 19th week and began to feel like the old me. It was really exciting ;) I can now eat my old faves and have the energy to create and SEW!

So I hope someone out there still is reading.... I've made a few things that I'll blog about in the upcoming weeks!

xx cherry xx

1 comment:

  1. I hear you babe....those first few months are horrid. Enjoy the remaining 20 or so weeks and be super creative as once the baby arrives, unfortunately you wont have the mental capacity or time to create for a while (wish i knew that as I would have spent my free time wisely)! X Simona

    ReplyDelete